Eclipse® Heavy Duty Precision Balances
Eclipse precision balances come in several pan sizes. The elegant capacitive touch keypad provides highly efficient operation, and the smooth surface allows fingerprints and spills to be wiped off easily.
Prices From A$0.00
- 12kg to 30kg
Multiple Weighing units
With a capacitive touch keypad and one of the largest LCD readouts in the industry, Eclipse analytical and precision balances provide a unique weighing experience for lab professionals. An innovative design results in a compact footprint that occupies minimal space on the lab bench yet offers a wide array of features. Single-piece construction allows greater stability, enabling highly repeatable results. Containing fewer parts than a traditional force motor balance, the weighing sensor features an optimised internal mechanism, helping the Eclipse tolerate rigorous laboratory use.
Features and Benefits
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
- Capacity tracker built into display for easily monitoring possible overloads
- Programmable backlight can be set to "always on," "always off" or "light only when weighing"
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows easy cleaning
- Overload protection helps prevent damage to internal components
- Robust metal housing protects internal components in harsh environments
- Sealed keypad protects against dirt and spills
- Optional hook enables below-balance weighing
- USB and RS-232 interfaces provide speedy communication with computers and printers
- Level indicator and adjustable feet ensure proper balance setup for optimum weighing results
- Illuminated, capacitive touch keypad provides responsive operation and offers a durable, smooth surface that's easily wiped down.
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- Multilingual display allows use in many different countries
- Printouts include date and time for data tracking within Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) guidelines
- Security password control prevents unauthorised access
- Selectable digital filtering helps minimise effects of vibration and disturbances
- AC adapter included
- A 2-year warranty means quality assured for years of use.